Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh, Sugar Sugar

Tonight I finally got around to making the diabeedus-inducing brownies of heaven tonight and I might add, they are delicious. They are brownie on the bottom, a Ferrero Rocher candy in the middle and caramel cream cheese frosting on top.


Ferrero Rocher Brownie Bites with Caramel Icing photo
Let's all take a moment of silence to appreciate this dessert in all its glory. 

Shortly thereafter, the mess it created in my kitchen had to be cleaned up and the responsiblity fell to HC. Halfway through, she came and flopped herself down on my bed.
HC:What do you want me to do with the leftover caramel sauce?

Me: We could keep it for apples if you want. 

...HC doesn't respond...

Me: Or if you don't want, then just throw it out. 

HC, suddenly sitting up: ARE YOU ON DRUGS?!?! 


I'm pretty sure she's taking her lunch to school tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment