Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Someone I'd Like You to Meet,

Dear F.,

You're the cutest baby EVER MADE. I want everyone in the world to meet you. I know in my heart of hearts that you are cute enough to bring peace to the Middle East and stop the landfills.

Luckily for me, and unluckily for the rest of the world, you are currently asleep. Those pretty blue eyes are closed and your tiny fists are wrapped tightly around a soft blanket Deedee knit for me in college. Now it's all yours.

Sleep tight, baby girl.

Sincerely.


*Now, in lieu of allowing F to gladhand the universe and thus solve the world's problems, I offer this incredible video evidence of adorableness. You're welcome.


This morning, waking up:



This afternoon, going down for a nap:

1 comment:

  1. Homaga. Your baby is so cute I almost cried. To say I'm jealous would be an understatement.

    ReplyDelete